Business and educational leadership roles have helped form and sharpen Peter Schultz’s singular expertise.
- 2010 to present: Director and Secretary of Virgin Islands Next Generation Network
- 2011 to present: member Technical Advisory Board UK Photonics Hyper-highway Project
- 2007 to 2010: Director Research Technology Park University of Virgin Islands
- 2001 to present: Director and Advisor OFS Inc.
- 2000: Chief Technical Officer North America for Heraeus Holding GmbH
- 1997 to present: Founder and Chairman of BioSensor Inc.
- 1986-1988: Vice President of Technology, Galileo ElectroOptics Inc.
- 1984-1986: Vice President of Technology, SpecTran Corp.
- 2007- 2012: Directory Virgin Island Research Technology Park
- 1994-2000: Director of Geltech Inc.
- 1988-2001: President of Heraeus Amersil, Inc.
- 1967-1984: Research Manager, Corning Inc.
- 1984: Senior Executive Program Sloan Business School MIT
- 1968: PhD Ceramics Science Rutgers University
- 1964: BS Ceramics Engineering Rutgers University
- 1994-1998: Lecturer to Management of Technology course, Georgia Tech
- 1980-1984: Visiting Professor of Glass Science, Cornell University, Dept. of Material Science
- 1988-2011: Visiting Lecturer, University of Virginia, Darden School
- 1976-1994: Fiber Optics Course Instructor, George Washington University, Engineering Education Dept.