Peter Schultz Consulting
As one of the inventors of the fiber optic, Peter Schultz is a foremost expert in the field of Materials and Ceramics Science. As a winner of the National Medal of Technology, and a member of the National Academy of Engineers, Peter Schultz is a one of the most well known and respected scientists of our age. As the retired President of Heraeus Photonics, Inc. as well as Founder and Chairman of BioSensor, Inc., he is well capable of providing your business with the knowledge and expertise you need to excel in fiber optic and ceramics applications.
- 2016 Guest Lecturer at NIT-T Technology & Management Conference [more info]
- Corning Honored with Technology & Engineering Emmy Award [more info]
- 2015 Chief Guest at Techkriti 2015 Technical Conference [more info]
- 2001 Elected to the National Academy of Engineering
- 2000 Awarded National Medal of Technology
- 2000 Received Rutgers University Distinguished Alumni Award
See more of Peter's career achievements here.